- Student Union Fiscal Policies - govern how you may spend your money
- Club Coordination Council Guidelines - govern how you may spend your allocation
- Club Coordination Council Budget Allocation Process - information on requesting funds for your club
- Concession Stand Information
- Group Development Tools
Student Group Resources
Important Things to Remember
- For complete information on reimbursements, check requests, direct charges, and other ways of paying for club expenses, go to the Financial Management Board website, or see Deb Acrey.
- All expenditures over $5,000 (total cost) require the approval of the Financial Management Board in advance. See the CCC for more information.
- You are not allowed to spend money you do not have.
- If you need additional funds, contact the CCC for options on Contingency Appeals and the Council of Representatives Collaboration Fund.
- Student Union Bookkeeper
- Student Union Treasurer
- Club Coordination Council
- TBD, Student Programs Coordinator
For more information regarding developing a more effective and efficient organization, contact the Student Activities Office.