The Student Activities Office is excited to bring back the Student Group Concession Stand program for the upcoming football season! Hosting a Concession Stand is a great way to engage group members in a University tradition, participate in game day celebrations, and fundraise money to put towards future events and programs.
Concession Stands are allocated at the end each spring semester by student governing organizations to their constituency. For more information on how to obtain a concession stand, contact your coordinating group below:
- Undergraduate Clubs - Club Coordination Council
- Organizations - Student Activities Office
- Halls - Student Activities Office
- General Graduate Clubs - Graduate Student Government
- MBA Clubs - MBAA
- Law Clubs - SBA
If your club is interested in holding a concession stand, please email:
- Undergraduate Student Groups - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Student Groups - email@example.com
- Mendoza Student Groups - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Law School Student Groups - email@example.com
The open Concession Stand slots are first come first serve, are approved by the respective coordinating group, and then assigned by the Student Activities Office.
Questions regarding the football concession stand training program should be forwarded to K. Parker Hess, Program Coordinator for Student Involvement.