Mark your calendars! Activities Night has a new look for Fall 2020...
Aug. 20 - Aug. 23, 2020
Keeping the health and safety of our students in mind--but keeping the experience fun--the Student Activities Office is launching a new hybrid format for the annual Activities Night reimagined as the 2020 Activities Fair.
The 2020 Activities Fair will take place from August 20th, 2020 - August 23rd, 2020. This 4-day event is open for students interested in joining one or more of our 500+ undergraduate and graduate clubs and organizations at Notre Dame. Our Kick-Off event (see below for details) will also showcase campus offices from across the University.
The Student Activities Office will be hosting several give-a-way tables, food trucks, and door prizes for participants who attend multiple sessions!
Activities Fair Breakdown:
- Thursday, August 20, 8pm - 10pm - Kick-Off Event: Campus Offices & Student Organizations
- Friday, August 21, 5pm - 7pm - Graduate Groups & Athletic Clubs
- Saturday, August 22, 1pm - 3pm - Academic Clubs
- Saturday, August 22, 5pm - 7pm - Cultural Clubs & Performing Arts Clubs
- Sunday, August 23, 1pm - 3pm - Social Service Clubs
- Sunday, August 23, 5pm - 7pm - Special Interest Clubs
Please note: This is an in-person event following all University health and safety guidelines. We require attendees to wear masks, maintain safe distances from others, and adhere to any signs or markings noting protocols and distancing requirements. These details are subject to change at the discretion of the Student Activities Office in accordance with University health and safety guidelines.